2. Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you when you visit and interact with www.fibobus.com, including:
- Identity Data: such as first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: such as email address, telephone number, and postal address.
- Technical Data: such as IP address, browser type, and version, time zone setting, and location.
- Usage Data: information about how you use our website and services.
3. How We Use Your Data
We use your data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our services on www.fibobus.com.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues on www.fibobus.com.
4. Data Protection
We have implemented security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way when you use www.fibobus.com. We limit access to your personal data to those employees and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Data Retention
6. Your Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws concerning your personal data, including:
- The right to access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
7. Third-Party Links
Our website, www.fibobus.com, may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
9. Contact Us
Last Updated: [2023/05/05]